We could tell you about the history of our space, because it is interesting, not to mention rich. Or we could go on and on about the new life that has been breathed into the Crossroads, or wax on about our fantastic reclaimed and urban features... But we won't. Let's let the pictures speak for themselves and instead focus on something that we, at Counter Point, feel is too often overlooked: service.
Reuniting with friends and family, dressing up and getting down, all while enjoying your favorite food and drink. We believe that these are the moments that create memories you carry with you through a lifetime. We also know that we were born to create revelry. With over 20 years of combined industry experience, Counter Point strives to make each and every event especially memorable by being more than just a backdrop.
Our capacity is 150 for seated or 240 standing cocktails.
- Handicap accessible
- Street and lot parking available
- Separate bridal suite/ meeting room
- Full kitchen and prep area for caterers
- Loading dock for easy access
Ready to book a tour? Contact our Event Manager at 816.686.1057
- 3300 sq ft of climate controlled indoor space
- Three vintage chandeliers
- Wood and steel bar handcrafted by local artists
- Grand piano back bar and coffee table
- Unique patchwork hardwood floors
- Exposed brick and steel
- Outdoor garden
- Chalkboard walls for adding your personal touch
- Agreeable acoustics